Corona Virus. Part TwoMarch 29, 2020
Corona Virus. Meditation Part TwoMay 4, 2020
I have created the following meditation to help you feel calm, empowered and strong though out these uncertain and difficult weeks. I do hope that you enjoy and that it is of benefit to you. With love, as always Dr Mirella x
- Start by creating a calm and soothing atmosphere with your candles or incense, sit comfortably and relax. Breathe slowly and deeply… in through your nose and out through your mouth. Be aware of every cell in your body from the top of your head to the tips of your toes.
- Focus on the gentle movements of your organs, your heartbeat, your blood flow. Smile and thank all of your cells for working in harmony for you.
- In your mind visit your favourite place, it could be anywhere, somewhere you have been and made you happy or somewhere you have only ever dreamt of.
- Imagine you are standing below a beautiful rainbow, colours are clear and vivid and you feel like touching every colour in turn. You stretch your arm and touch the red colour, suddenly beneath your legs you feel the beautiful connection with mother earth, sense she smiles at you and let her envelope you in a soft bubble, protecting, strengthening and grounding you. The bubble gives you a sense of existence and survival, you feel appreciative toward your physical body and your confidence rises. You sense your blood flow and this make you smile.
- Enjoy the moment, then look up and touch the orange colour…to be continued.