“The lungs are associated with the top-left and top right sides of the head.
Exercise to Stimulate the Lungs
- Massage the whole head with the fingertips of both hands.
- Move to the top-sides of the head and massage in circles from up to down 10 times.
- Tap the area with your knuckles.
- Tap the whole head.
- Push into the occipital area at the back of the head or three seconds. (Occipital area as the base of the head, in the middle where the head meets the neck)
- With your nails scratch the middle area at the back of your head.
- Scratch the whole head.
- Rub your hands together, focus your healing intent and cover the sides of your head like you’re holding your head.
- Rub your hands together, put one on the bottom back of your head and the other over the forehead.
Corresponding Organs (See illustration) ;
Blue : Kidneys, bladder, excretory system
White : Lungs, large intestine
Red : Heart, circulatory system, small intestine
Yellow: Spleen, pancreas, stomach
Green: Liver, gallbladder
Before we die we can ask ourselves just one question, what kind of person were we?” Dr Mirella