Diagnosis and Treatment for Lung and Related Imbalances. Part Thirty FiveJune 1, 2019
Large Intestine. Part OneJune 13, 2019
Healing Meditations for the Lungs continued.
Cleaning with Blue Light Energy.
Lobes of the Left Lung
- Begin by accumulating energy from the universe by bringing your arms up as if to hold a tray— your palms facing upwards towards the sky. Take a deep breath and, as you exhale, see if you can sense the blue light energy coming from above. Feel it becoming heavier and heavier in your palms.
- Merge your own energy with the blue light by placing your right hand on your navel and left hand on your left lung. Spiral the blue light from your navel:
- into your right hand
- from your right hand to your left hand
- from your left hand into your left lung.
- Stay focused and allow any thoughts or emotions to pass as quickly as they arise, so you can use the full power of your mind’s intent.
- As you tune into the blue light coming from above, direct it:
- through your crown and chest and into your left lung.
- Stay here for a while to ensure you have a good connection to the energy coming from above.
- Next, direct the blue light in clockwise spirals from:
- the centre of the upper lobe of the left lung to the outside of the upper lobe; then
- the centre of the lower lobe of the left lung to the outside of the middle lobe; and finally
- the centre of the lower lobe of the left lung to the outside of the lower lobe.
- Repeat three to five times.
- Leave the blue light energy behind for your subconscious to continue the healing.
- Envision your lungs glowing in luminous clear, white light.
- Recite the healing sound for the lungs, “Sss” six times.
Everything comes and goes, nothing is permanent” Dr Mirella.