Diagnosis and Treatment for Lung and Related Imbalances. Part Twenty NineApril 4, 2019
Diagnosis and Treatment for Lung and Related Imbalances. Part Twenty OneApril 24, 2019
Healing Meditations for the Lungs continued.
Cleaning with White Light Energy
- Begin by accumulating energy from the universe by bringing your arms up as if to hold a tray— your palms facing upwards towards the sky. Take a deep breath and, as you exhale, see if you can sense the white light energy coming from above. Feel it becoming heavier and heavier in your palms.
- Merge your own energy with the white light by placing your right hand on your navel and left hand on your left lung. Spiral the white light from your navel:
- into your right hand
- from your right hand into your left hand
- from your left hand into your left lung.
- Stay focused and allow any thoughts or emotions to pass as quickly as they arise, so you
can use the full power of your mind’s intent.
- As you tune into the white light coming from above, direct it:
- through your crown and chest and into your left lung.
- Stay here for a while to ensure you have a good connection to the energy coming from
- Direct the white light in anticlockwise spirals around the surface of the left lung from:
- the upper-left corner; to
- the upper-right corner; down to
- the lower-right corner; to
- the lower-left corner; and return to
- the beginning position.
- Repeat three to five times.
- Shake your hands while allowing any grey, sick energy to stream down through:
- both arms, through the thumbs and index fingers, and out into the
- both legs, through the feet, all of the toes, and into the ground.
- Recite the triple warmer sound, “Hee” three times.
“When you wish love and goodness for others, you will surround yourself with the same” Dr Mirella