Lobes of the Right Lung
1. Begin by accumulating energy from the universe: bring your arms up as if to hold a tray with your palms facing upwards towards the sky. Take a deep breath and, as you exhale, see if you can sense the white light energy coming from above. Feel it becoming heavier and heavier in your palms.
2. Merge your own energy with the white light by placing your right hand on your navel and left hand on your left lung. Spiral the white light from your navel:
• into your right hand;
• from your right hand to your left hand; and
• from your left hand into your right lung.
3. As you tune into the white light coming from above, direct it:
• through your crown and chest; and
• into your right lung.
4. Next, direct the white light in anticlockwise spirals from:
• the centre of the upper lobe of the right lung to the outside of the upper lobe; then
• into the centre of the middle lobe of the right lung to the outside middle lobe and finally
• into the centre of the lower lobe or the right lung to the outside of the lower lobe.
• repeat three times.
5. Shake your hands while allowing any grey, sick energy to stream down:
• both arms, through the thumbs and index fingers, and out into the universe.
• both legs, through the feet and all of the toes, and into the ground.
6. Recite the triple warmer sound, “Hee” three times.
“The only reality is that everything is going to be ok, if you believe in it” Dr Mirella