Diagnosis and Treatment for Lung and Related Imbalances. Part Twenty OneApril 24, 2019
Diagnosis and Treatment for Lung and Related Imbalances. Part Thirty OneMay 1, 2019
Healing Meditations for the Lungs continued.
Cleaning with White Light Energy.
Lobes of the Left Lung
- Begin by accumulating energy from the universe by bringing your arms up as if to hold a tray—
your palms facing upwards towards the sky. Take a deep breath and, as you exhale, see if you can sense the white light energy coming from above. Feel it becoming heavier and heavier in your palms.
- Merge your own energy with the white light by placing your right hand on your navel and left hand on your left lung. Spiral the white light from your navel:
- into your right hand
- from your right hand to your left hand
- from your left hand into your left lung.
- Stay focused and allow any thoughts or emotions to pass as quickly as they arise, so you
can use the full power of your mind’s intent.
3. As you tune into the white light coming from above, direct it:
- through your crown and chest and into your left lung.
- Stay here for a while to ensure you have a good connection to the energy coming from above.
4. Direct the white light in anticlockwise spirals from:
- the centre of the upper lobe of the left lung to the outside of the upper lobe; then
- into the centre of the lower lobe to the left lung to the outside of the lower lobe
5. Shake your hands while allowing any grey, sick energy to stream down through:
- both arms, through the thumbs and index fingers, and out into the universe. both legs, through the feet and all of the toes, and into the ground.
6. Recite the triple warmer sound, “Hee” three times.
“There is always something special and nice to be seen if you look for it.” Dr Mirella