Anatomy and Physiology of the LungsSeptember 19, 2018
Diagnosis and Treatment for Lung and Related Imbalances. Part TwoOctober 3, 2018
“Healthy lung energy feels cool and dry. Hot and dry energy indicates overworked lungs; energy that is damp and cool indicates under activity or congestion, and can lead to respiratory disease if left untreated.
The lungs are associated with self- worth.
- When balanced, lung energy support righteousness, dignity, integrity and high self esteem.
- When imbalanced, lung energy can degrade to grief, sadness, depression, guilt, stinginess and hypocrisy. Experiencing these emotions frequently can indicate weakness or dysfunction in the lungs or any other of the secondary organs associated with the Metal Element.
The lungs are vulnerable to everything from the common cold to more serious illness and disease.
- Frequent colds , congestion, mucus or coughing
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath from lack of exercise or smoking
- Asthma – breathing is restricted and often accompanied by wheezing and coughing
- Allergies to environmental stimuli
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease- severe and persistent difficulty breathing
- Chronic bronchitis – COPD accompanied by a productive cough
- Acute bronchitis normally caused by a virus
- Cystic fibrosis-a genetic condition causing chronic lung infections
Whatever is troubling you now, could become a triumph later.”Dr Mirella