Large Intestine. Part FourteenSeptember 13, 2019
Large Intestine. Part SixteenSeptember 25, 2019
Healing the Large Intestine
Exercise to Stimulate the Large Intestine
- Massage the entire foot in a circular motion three times.
- Massage in circles the second and third toes and toenails, from bottom to top, three times.
- Start just below the pinky toe and massage that point 10 times. This is good for digestion.
- In small increments, massage going up to the midpoint of the foot. Repeat three times.
- In circular motions, massage the point 10 times
- In small steps, massage in circular motions to the right and finish just below the big toe. Repeat three times.
- Massage in circle motions the point 10 times
- Rub your hands together, focus your healing intent, take the second and third toes into your palm and hold for 30 seconds.
- Rub your hands, focus your healing intent and cover the colon area for 30 seconds.
- Put your right hand on the right foot and left hand on the left foot, covering the area for the large intestine for 30 seconds.
“Love is always keeping us alive and strong”. Dr Mirella