Large Intestine. Part EightAugust 2, 2019
Large Intestine. Part TenAugust 16, 2019
Healing the Large Intestine
The region for the intestines is located at the top-back of the head. See image shown in my blog Diagnosis and Treatment for Lung and Related Imbalances. Part Seven
The exercise to stimulate the large intestine is also the same as the head Exercise to Stimulate the Lungs described there.
Exercise to Stimulate the Large Intestine
- Massage the whole head with the fingertips of both hands.
- Move to the top-sides of the head and massage in circles from up to down 10 times.
- Tap the area with your knuckles.
- Tap the whole head.
- Push into the occipital area at the back of the head or three seconds. (Occipital area as the base of the head, in the middle where the head meets the neck)
- With your nails scratch the middle area at the back of your head.
- Scratch the whole head.
- Rub your hands together, focus your healing intent and cover the sides of your head like you’re holding your head.
- Rub your hands together, put one on the bottom back of your head and the other over the forehead.
“Love makes all difficulties shrink” Dr Mirella