Large Intestine. Part FifteenSeptember 20, 2019
Large Intestine. Part SeventeenOctober 5, 2019
Healing the Large Intestine
- Massage the entire foot in a circular motion three times.
- Massage in circles the second and third toes and toenails, from bottom to top, three times.
- Start below the big toe just above the redness of the heel and massage in circular motions in small steps to the opposite side of the foot, to below the fourth toe.
- Massage the point for five seconds.
- Step up to the halfway point of the foot, just below the fourth toe, and press the point for five seconds.
- Rub your hands, focus your healing intent and cover the colon area for 30 seconds.
- Put your right hand on the right foot and left hand on the left foot, covering the area for the large intestine for 30 seconds.
Exercise for Rectum and Anus Inflammation
This exercise is good for pain associated with inflammation in the rectum.
Use your thumb and index finger to gently squeeze behind Achilles’ tendons down to up the heel 10 times.
“When you think that you are not hearing the answers you are looking for, just relax and let it be” Dr Mirella