Large Intestine. Part NineAugust 9, 2019
Large Intestine. Part ElevenAugust 21, 2019
Healing the Large Intestine
The large Intestine projection point is located slightly above that of the small intestine, in the middle of the forehead, above the eyebrows (see image).
Exercise to Stimulate the Large Intestine
- Tap below the cheek for 30 seconds.
- Massage the area in circles 10 times.
- Stroke from inside to outside 10 times.
- With the four fingers of both hands, massage in circular motions from the centre of the forehead to the temples 10 times.
- Press the temples and massage in circles a few times.
- Stroke the same area 10 times and press the temples a few times.
- Tap the area with the fingertips for 30 seconds.
- Repeat step 6-7.
- Tap your chin with your fingertips from side to side 10 seconds.
- Pinch your mouth with the fourth and fifth fingers and the thumb starting at the lower lip working to the upper lip.
- Rub your mouth with one hand 10 times.
- Rub your hands, focus your healing intent and cover your mouth for 30 seconds.
- Rub your hands, focus your healing intent and cover the forehead for 30 seconds.
- Rub your hands, focus your healing intent and cover the entire face for 30 seconds.
“Love opens all doors, you just need to knock” Dr Mirella