Meditation. Part ThreeMay 9, 2018
Meditation. Part FiveMay 24, 2018
General Cleansing Meditation for the Vital Organs
“In addition to the warm-up meditation, you can do the following meditation for your organs and corresponding emotions alone or just before meditating on a specific organ to balance and energise your system.”
- Imagine you are standing in a sea on a sunny and beautiful day.
- Listen for the crickets and wind in the air. Behind you is a beautiful forest and big warm stones. The sea is blue and green – crystal clear. You can see little colourful fish swimming around tickling your legs.
- Breathe slowly and evenly and feel yourself becoming more and more relaxed, releasing the negative energy from you body downwards into the sea and let the waves wash it away
- Feel sadness, grief, depression disappear from your lungs and become clean and white, like the stone behind you.
- Feel your kidneys and bladder release fear and take in deep blue energy from the water, becoming stronger and stronger.
- Feel your liver and gall bladder calm down and lose any frustrations from the past, while green energy from the sea enters and begins healing your liver and gallbladder.
- Feel your heart relax as more and more of the red energy from the coral envelops your heart. You feel deep love for yourself and everybody around you. Can you see it smiling at you?
- Feel your spleen, pancreas and stomach unload your worries and soak up the warm energy rays from the sun, fulfilling and healing disappointments.
- Feel your intestines release any feelings of guilt and become free to take in the warm, blue energy from the sea.
- Feel the warming blue energy entering your entire body, including your sexual organs.
- Smile, breathe and feel yourself let go and relax.
Think only bright and light and with a big smile, allowing your higher self to take over” Dr Mirella