Nose and Sinuses. Part TwoFebruary 22, 2020
Nose and Sinuses. Part FourMarch 7, 2020
Healing the Nose and Sinuses
The herbal teas, cold remedies, and garlic inhalation for the nose and sinuses are the same as for the lungs. Refer to the recipes described in my blog Diagnosis and treatment for Lung and Related Imbalances, Part Five.
Bancha Tea Inhalation
Ingredients: Bancha tea and salt (or chamomile can be substituted for Bancha tea) Directions:
- Prepare a hot Bancha tea.
- Add 1/3 teaspoon of sea salt.
- While waiting for the tea to cool, massage your sinuses.
- Cover your head over the tea and inhale the steam without swallowing.
- Wait for the tea to cool down to body temperature, then clean out your sinuses as you would when using a Neti Pot.
- Massage into the nostrils black cumin oil, and sesame oil into the frontal and maxillary sinuses.
You can also sniff the Bancha-salt solution through the nose several times daily to prevent accumulation of mucus in the nasal cavity and forehead.
(A Neti Pot is a nasal irrigation pot or nasal douche used to help clear sinuses)
“Love comes and goes and returns. It brushes on me but stays in my heart and survived” Dr Mirella