Nose and Sinuses. Part OneFebruary 12, 2020
Nose and Sinuses. Part ThreeMarch 1, 2020
Healing the Nose and Sinuses
Diagnosing and Treating the Nose and Sinuses
Most nose problems involve blocked sinuses and nasal passages. Sometimes these blockages are temporary, such as during a cold. Other times they are chronic to the point where preventing mucus build-up becomes a necessary part of your daily activities.
The dietary support for the nose and sinuses are the same as the lungs.
- Slow cook fresh ingredients using limited liquid.
- Whole grains, brown rice, millet, barley, quinoa and oats
- Small, compact leafy greens like watercress, parsley and mustard green, root vegetables- carrot, red radish, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli
- Sea vegetables – nori, hijiki, wakame, arame and kombu
- Black soy, adzuki, pinto and other beans
- Soy sauce, horse radish, mustards ginger and rice vinegar
- Dark sesame seeds, Teka and Gomashio
- Bancha twig tea and roasted brown rice tea
“Every day write something nice for yourself.” Dr Mirella